Online Filing Information
To complete any online application, you must first log into this web portal and create a login account. Once completed, you will be able to file an application online. Illustrations of the login process are shown below.
(1) When you arrive at the login screen, you can either create a new account, or login if you have an account already created.
A "Forgot your password" option is also available if you should need it.
(2) If you ARE creating a new account, you will be asked for some personal information. Please read everything on the page carefully.
Please make sure to have a valid email address, as it will be used for verification. Your email address will be used as your USERNAME
when you return to the "Account Login."
You will receive a message that your request has been received, and an email will be sent to you with a PIN number to access the site.
When you receive the email, you may logon to the site.
(3) When you are logged on, you will see two options for your account. The "Bar Application" option is what you will
choose to start any application for the PA Board of Law Examiners. This includes applications under Rule
, Rule 302
, and Rule 311
(4) After you have chosen the "Bar Application" option, you will be taken to a search page, where you must enter some primary
information about yourself. Please provide the information for an accurate search, and then click the "Search" button when ready.
(5) If this is your first time logging into the site, you will be taken to a list of available online applications. Choose from the list,
and then select the "Continue" button on the bottom of the screen (not shown in picture above). From here on, follow the on-screen instructions
to file your application.
If you are a returning user, you will be taken directly to the last question you were working on before you closed your session.
Reapplicants from previous bar examinations will immediately start a new application for the next bar examination.
Thank you for taking the time to familiarize yourself with this process. If you have any technical problems during the filing of your
application, please direct them to:
You may click on a link below to start filing your application online now.