Military – Discharge

Question from Online Bar Application:

Have you ever been separated from any of the armed forces of the United States of America or any other country including the Reserve or National Guard?

Instruction from Online Bar Application:

If you answer "Yes" to this question, please enter a separate explanation for each military separation including the nature of the separation, type of discharge, and circumstances.

If you have ever been an active or reserve member of the armed services of the United States of America, and are now separated from such service, please send the Board office a copy of the Separation from Active Duty (DD Form 214). You may obtain this form by contacting: Military Personnel Records Center, 9700 Page Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63132 or visit If you are advised by the Military Personnel Records Center that no such document exists, furnish a copy of that letter.