Financial – Child or Spousal Support

Question from Online Bar Application:

Have you ever been ordered or required to pay child or spousal support?

Instruction from Online Bar Application:

If you answer "Yes" to this question and you have an ongoing child or spousal support obligation or you are currently or previously were in arrears for a child or spousal support obligation, you must explain each order to pay child or spousal support and provide a copy of each child support or spousal support order or agreement. You must send the Board office your payment history and the name and address of the agency where payments are made. In addition, if you are in arrears, please provide documentation from the court regarding how much money is currently owed and an explanation of your efforts to repay the arrearages. Please provide a separate explanation for each order to pay child or spousal support.